Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New ways to travel coming soon..

Fly in style. Eco-friendly and probably pretty fun! Check out this new product on the horizon!
Giant modern air ships.

Solar and diesel powered airship, low-flying for a fantastic view! This is the overseas flight I've been waiting for!

Of course...

I've been waiting to take that commercial ride into SPACE? Virgin Galactic is gearing up to take us there.



But where do you park a spaceship you ask? At the first Earth Commercial Space Port located in New Mexico! Under construction now....


Want try a little closer to the ground? Nissan has come out with a zero emissions electric car!



Another great eco-friendly vehicle has been suggested by Yamaha. An electric vehicle perfect for commuting....Unless it is snowing.






Or love playing on the lake? Try one of these new WaterCars.




This is going to be a lot of fun!!


No comments:

About this blog

For a future that brings unity to
co
mmunities
and proportions
to our lives.

A future that measures
the value of
each process by its

ecological footprint and
energy efficiency rating.

A future borne of responsibility.

A future that WE can build.

About Me

My photo
I am working on a dream to build sustainable communities in my home town area and elsewhere. I have designed and drawn up several of these. I will follow these adventures in research through the blog and hopefully meet up with like-minded individuals along the way.

My Blog List