Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gym powered by excercise

This is such a great idea! Why not use all that energy put into exercising to run the place?

I want to explore more ways this kind of energy can be harnessed. Wouldn't people watch less TV if they had to power it with exercise? Would they? Or would they just be in better shape while they do it?





Also: get your clothes clean while riding your bike! I think this is a great option for developing nations. I want one of my own. Want clean clothes? Earn them, like they did for the hundreds of years before last, only more fun to do....






Now these guys have it all worked out! Use all of your exercise energy to add to the grid! I am going to check into carrying these models. Who wouldn't want one?

No comments:

About this blog

For a future that brings unity to
co
mmunities
and proportions
to our lives.

A future that measures
the value of
each process by its

ecological footprint and
energy efficiency rating.

A future borne of responsibility.

A future that WE can build.

About Me

My photo
I am working on a dream to build sustainable communities in my home town area and elsewhere. I have designed and drawn up several of these. I will follow these adventures in research through the blog and hopefully meet up with like-minded individuals along the way.

My Blog List